Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Taxi for Lazy Drunk!??!!??

Once again, our little Debbie has been busy with World Records - in todays email:

Hello!
Debbie here again, with claim to another record. I once took a taxi from Spices (now Millenium Balti) in Leamington, to Frances Havergal Close, also in Leamington - a distance of around 300 metres. Is this a record for shortest taxi journey ever made?
Debbie


PS Yes, you hear correctly, our geordie neighbour is a sound fellow.

I've checked the vast Record Vault at Canal House - and can confirm, this is a new world record. Shame your taxi driver wasnt the smallest dog in the world - you could have got in the real guiness book of records with that.


PS - Thanks for the message - I'm sure your Geordie neighbour will be pleased to hear that (I'll post them FAB lollies on my way to work tomorrow)

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Wharton said...

I stand (or sit) corrected

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home