Tuesday, October 19, 2004

More Balls!

I'm pleased that the Blog of World records is appealing to all age ranges. We've recieved an email from a G. Lester;

Dear Keeper of Records, I would like to make my World Record official by sending this note which details that on the afternoon of Saturday the 16th October 2004, I managed to: - eat 19 cheese puffs from a pumpkin bucket with a match stick in 30 seconds on Johns Birthday. I would also like to claim the following records...
  • I ate 19 cheese puffs from a pumpkin bucket with a match stick in 30 seconds
  • I ate 19 cheese puffs from a bucket with a match stick in 30 seconds
  • I ate 19 cheese puffs with a match stick in 30 seconds
All are seperate records in their own right, i'm sure you will agree.

Gavin Lester Age 8

Well Gavin, Assuming you were with a resposible adult (Heard Mr Warburton is) in that Public House - being 8 n' all. However, due to me being present and knowing it was only one world record in place. I can only accept your one World record attempt as a success..

PS - Still around at Debbie's for Roast ?

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Wharton said...

Can you prove this with evidence ?

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home