Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Can you see the muffin man ?

RR reports the following Steve's Blog of World Records

I would like to report the following world record:
Date: 16th October 2004
Location: Holly Bush Pub, NE Leamington
Record Holder: Gav
Record: "Most empty muffin cases balanced on top of each other in the approved style, by a gentleman"
Record Claimed: 12 (twelve)
Record Witnessed by: lots of people.
ta.


My sources that Gav is great with his hands in Sugar too - Dont know what that means ... I'm far too busy collating my World Records. Congrates again Gav - no end to your talents

2 Comments:

Blogger Merriwether said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:18 AM  
Blogger Merriwether said...

My friends call me the muffin man. This proves that you CAN see the muffin man. Just email me or come to Baltimore.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home